skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
be a bookworm-k
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
alice
I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
It is very watched book now because it was remaked movie.
The auther is Lewis Carroll.
He loved little girl so Alice was described very cute.
If you have never read it, you shoud read!!
1 comment:
mine
May 18, 2010 at 8:52 AM
I have read this book before!
Have you ever read "Alice in mirror land"?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(4)
your friend
alice
A mystery novel
A book of a loud burst of laughter
►
April
(1)
About Me
K
View my complete profile
I have read this book before!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever read "Alice in mirror land"?