Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ganbatteikimassyoi

I borrowed this book from Misaki. She has many interesting books!
This book was written by Shikimura Yoshiko.
The story is about a boat club. The heroine makes the new club for girls!
I think it is very hard sports for beginner girls, but they try in a positive manner.
It is youthful book so please read it!

7 comments:

  1. I like your blog actually,coz they're very simple and understandable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the serial drama on TV!
    It was quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also watched the TV drama.

    i wanna lend you many books. but, my bookshelf is messy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't watch the TV drama and read this book, but I know this title.
    Sounds interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was watching TV drama.But I've never check the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title looks very interesting!!
    I want to read it!!

    ReplyDelete